Thursday, October 30, 2014

Briefly

For the LOVE of all that is GOOD and HOLY, Pope Francis, while a wonderful Pope and Vicar of God on Earth, is not breaking any new ground by agreeing that the Big Bang happened!  The Catholic church has never refuted this, nor the Theory of Evolution.

I don't know what is happening with this Pope and the media but it is very creepy.  Yesterday on FB, I saw where a (Non-Catholic) friend posted about the "news" about the Pope and the Big Bang Theory and someone called Pope Benedict a Nazi and said that it was good that he retired when he realized he was no longer relevant.  I ... um, ... what?

I can't think of another organization that has such misinformation passed about it and it's just A-OKAY with all the pedants int he world who would DEMAND better information about anyone else.  It is driving me bananas.

Here's a link to some information about the CATHOLIC PRIEST who is given credit for proposing the BIG BANG THEORY.  Just FYI.  As I tweeted to my friend who retweeted a joke from Dr. Ruth regarding the Pope deciding that the Church is okay with the Big Bang Theory, the Catholic church has always been okay with it.  #themoreyouknow

No comments:

Post a Comment