Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thoughts for Thursday - First time on a Thursday!

What am I cooking?

I am making whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner. I am trying desperate to use all of our food before we move in two weeks. It might make for some interesting meals!

What are my weekend plans?

We're supposed to go out tonight and try a new beer at one of our favorite downtown bars. Tomorrow night I'm supposed to go to a Mom's Night In at a friend's house and Sunday afternoon Mike and I are going out to lunch while my MIL comes up to spell us for a while. It's all questionable, as everyone has been kind of sickly around here.

What are my prayer intentions for the day?

The kids have been sick, so I am praying for them and also praying in gratitude for their relative good health. I am praying that we get through our move okay. I am always praying for a miracle for Anthony.

What can my children do instead of watching T.V?

Nothing, apparently. Maria has been lying on the couch all morning, sick. Veronica and I went upstairs before and she played with her stuffed animals, she puts them to bed, says "shhhh!". It's cute.

What have I done for my marriage this week?

Just the usual, I guess. I am trying to not be too needy.

What am I reading?

I don't think I've read one thing this week!

What’s challenging me lately?

I am filled with worry about this move, and Anthony, and our life and our future. I wish I could just chill out and trust God. I know I should.

Something that made me think?

Whenever my kids are sick with some small illness or bug, I think of people whose kids are really ill and I wonder how anyone survives it.

No comments:

Post a Comment