Monday, February 18, 2013

Getting to Know You

I stole this from my internet friend, I would like to blog more here and I keep forgetting.  I want to say things about the Pope leaving and about how I have so many friends and acquaintances who think that, like, Hillary Clinton or someone should be the Pope, it's driving me insane.  I have completely faith that those Cardinals will get together and pray and let it come to them who should be the Pope.  I'm glad JPII was the Pope and I'm glad Benedict was the Pope and I'm glad Leo, Doctor and Saint, or whoever was Pope was Pope.  I'm not worried about it!  I don't think that we should get a pope who is more modern, or super young, or hip and with it, or anything.  I think we should have the pope be someone who God wants as His vicar on Earth.  Maybe I'm a simpleton, but I have a hard enough time with faith, I can't get all pushed up about who is going to be pope.  Sheesh.

So anyways, since I am IMPOSSIBLE about the pope situation and other current events, I thought I'd just steal a meme and go from there.

    What was your favorite food when you were a child?

    I used to love cheese sandwiches, also tomato sandwiches and by sandwich I mean either cheese or tomato with mayo on white bread.  MMMMMM.  I don't really want a cheese sandwich now but I could TOTALLY have a tomato sandwich.  I miss white bread, Lord I loved it as a child and we had only white bread and white bread from which to choose.  We also had bread every single night at dinner.  EVERY NIGHT.

    What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?

    I listen to this Avett Brothers song that I got for free from Starbucks but I can't remember the name of it.  I am terrible with new music, on account of I am usually listening to the kids' crap in the car or sometimes I listen to comedians on Pandora to cheer myself.

    What is one of your favorite quotes?

    My favorite quote is from Judge Judy and it's "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining".

    What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

    My favorite indoor activity is reading, whether it's books or the internet.  But I also really enjoy several shows on tv and since we have Netflix streaming through our Blu Ray, I try and catch a movie here and there.

    What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

    The laundry around here is pretty daunting but I do sort of hate all of them, because it never stops.  Sometimes as I am folding clothes, Felicity is tearing them out of the basket and throwing them on the floor.  I hate sweeping the floor because it is so gross to look at the amount of stuff that's been on there!

    What is your favorite form of exercise?

    I used to love going to boxing classes at my gym in NYC.  Now I like this KenPo workout from P90X and I like Turbo Jam.  I like anything that makes me work hard and goes fast.

    What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

    My favorite time of day.  I think it's probably evenings after the kids have gone to bed and we are sitting together watching tv.  My favorite day of the week is probably Friday, after all this time where Friday doesn't really mean anything to us.  My favorite month of the year is probably March - it's my birthday month, we are busy at work because of NCAA basketball and St. Patrick's Day, and it's finally getting warmer, usually.

    What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?

    Flying.

    What is your favorite body part?

    I have long nail beds and all my manicurists comment on them.

    What sound do you love?

    I'll tell you what sound I love and that is the sound of silence.  I never hear it, though, EVER.

    I guess this is kind of an abrupt ending.  I'll have to go look at the stolen meme and get the Part 2, but not right now.  Right now I am taking advantage of the fact that it's President's Day and Mike is home and I'm going to do a (hopefully) simple computer consulting job.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment